Saturday 5 March 2011

Killer Bunny Illustrator Tutorial

I was looking on counteracting all the happy go lucky easter bunny's that are starting to pop-up everywhere and this was the perfect project. I followed this tutorial and made this crazy Killer Bunny illustration. Plus I learned some great new techniques. Which is good for me, especially since I only started drawing a couple of months ago and I'm still getting grips with all that Illustrator has to offer me.

Here's what I ended up with after I followed the tutorial.

I love the movement of the whole thing, I has to make me some more of these. It was great fun to make. Now I'm going to see if I can make something of my own for 'Illustration Friday' this week the word is Danger and for a second I thought I'd put the bunny in, but I don't think that would be fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment